The 40-Hour Induction Program is required for provisionally licensed Career and Technical Education teachers although all new CTE teachers are encouraged to participate. Teachers seeking a license in the following program areas will attend three modules (fall, winter and spring) comprised of an online component and a face-to-face session.
- Business Finance and Information Technology Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Health Science Education
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship Education
- Technology Engineering and Design Education
- Trade and Industrial Education
- Agricultural Education teachers will participate in the components of the Developing Educational Leaders and Teachers of Agriculture (DELTA) program which includes:
- In-Service Meetings (fall and spring)
- DELTA Conference Part I
- DELTA Conference Part II
- A New and Beginning Teacher Workshop at Summer Conference
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PATHWAY SPECIALIST FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE 40 HOUR INDUCTION PROGRAM.