The 40-Hour Induction Program is required for provisionally licensed Career and Technical Education teachers although all new CTE teachers are encouraged to participate. Teachers seeking a license in the following program areas will attend three modules (fall, winter and spring) comprised of an online component and a face-to-face session.
- Business Finance and Information Technology Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Health Science Education
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship Education
- Technology Engineering and Design Education
- Trade and Industrial Education
- Agricultural Education teachers will participate in the components of the Developing Educational Leaders and Teachers of Agriculture (DELTA) program which includes:
- In-Service Meetings (fall and spring)
- DELTA Conference Part I
- DELTA Conference Part II
- A New and Beginning Teacher Workshop at Summer Conference
To Register for the New Teacher Induction, CTE Teachers should complete the CTE Teacher request for CTE Professional Development Funding. Once receiving confirmation the CTE will pay for the workshop AND receiving administrator approval, complete registration with ECU at the following LINK.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PATHWAY SPECIALIST FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE 40 HOUR INDUCTION PROGRAM.